Live Update: 'I was not going to let others die' - pilot of Flydubai flight describes cockpit attack by co-pilot - Tool Boxx

Friday, October 2, 2026

Live Update: 'I was not going to let others die' - pilot of Flydubai flight describes cockpit attack by co-pilot

'I was not going to let others die' - pilot of Flydubai flight describes cockpit attack by co-pilot

Capt Smit Machchhar tells Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi he opened the cockpit door to let others in during the attack.

The latest reports regarding "'I was not going to let others die' - pilot of Flydubai flight describes cockpit attack by co-pilot" indicate a significant shift in the current situation. Experts are closely monitoring the developments as more data becomes available from official sources. This story is still developing and impact assessments are underway.

Observers suggest that this event could have long-term implications for the world sector. Stay tuned as we bring you further updates and exclusive footage regarding these recent changes. Our team is working to verify additional details from the ground.

[WATCH] Exclusive Coverage & Full Video Report



▶ CLICK TO WATCH NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment